Website Oculus Search
· Participate in daily meetings, understand instructions and responsibilities and organize the manufacturing steps required in the production of safe and effective quality products.
· Follow instructions as written on all documents related to production/packaging of safe and effective quality products, including but not limited to Batch Records, Inventory Sheets and Log Books.
· Follow SOPs related but not limited to equipment, products and processes.
· Transport raw materials weighing a minimum of 50lbs and use appropriate lifting techniques.
· Check and calculate raw material quantities as needed
· Perform set-up and adjustments to all manufacturing/packaging equipment to ensure equipment perform at peak efficiency, producing safe and effective quality product.
· Operate equipment and perform cleaning of it within the cGMP guidelines, appropriate SOPs and or specific instructions.
· Clean rooms and equipment according to standard operating procedures and perform basic maintenance duties.
· Document work on all documents required by SOP, cGMP Guidelines and or specific instructions.
· Consistently check work for accuracy to ensure no errors or deficiencies and identify and report all discrepancies to immediate supervisor or designee.
· Train and document training of new employees on the operation of equipment, good documentations practices, safety of equipment, SOPs and GMPs on as needed bases and or as instructed by supervisor or designee.
· Operators will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) but not limited to: hair nets, beard covers, face masks, respirators, uniforms, safety shoes, safety glasses etc.
· Perform other assigned duties and follow verbal and written instructions issued by supervisor or designee related to meeting company goals and objectives.
· Communicate effectively with your team, supervision and other departments within the organization and function within a team, promoting positive work environment.
Education & Experience:
- Two or more years of experience in pharmaceutical, dietary supplement or food industry
- Experience cleaning equipment
- Knowledge of cGMP regulations and experience in cGMP environment
- High school diploma or GED with relevant experience