Oracle ERP Functional Manager (EBS R12)
Website Oculus Search
THE HIRING COMPANY
We are privileged to be recruiting on behalf of a company who believes in creating healthier lives, healthier communities, and a healthier planet. Their associates have created a rich and proud legacy that goes back well over 100 years, and today, they are a global team across 21 countries. Company believes that investing in their associates is vital–they are empowering their teams to embrace diversity of thought, solve problems faster, and create innovative solutions that meet their customers’ needs now and into the future. This organization invests in the whole person so that you can build your future along with theirs.
The Oracle ERP Functional Manager will work from our client’s Tampa, FL headquarters. Relocation assistance is available for non-local candidates who are highly qualified and motivated to be in the Tampa area.
Highly competitive salary, bonus, 401(k) match and excellent benefits! The company rewards associates for high performance. A diverse organization made up of 5K+ extraordinary associates, welcoming every race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, and background. Additionally, recruiting and supporting veterans is a priority. The culture is built on a core value of respect — respect for each other, customers, business partners, communities, and our planet.
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT THE COMPANY
- Reporting to the VP, Process Improvement, this person will own the requirements, testing, and deployment of the new system/functionality to the business partners.
- Lead 2-3 seasoned Business Analysts and Technical System Analysts through the realization of complex projects. Hire and develop employees under his/her leadership, conduct performance reviews, develop goals and improvement plans for his/her resources.
- Demonstrate and understanding of the technical aspect of the portfolio of managed systems and specifically Oracle EBS R12.
- Contribute to performance improvement initiatives to reduce cost and reliability of all Oracle ERP modules and other systems for the Back Office and Supply Chain functions.
- Ensure the security and compliance of ERP systems, implementing best practices and standards to protect data and ensure compliance with regulations.
- Support Enterprise Applications and Integrations with other platforms.
- Ensure knowledge base is maintained on all currently used applications within his/her scope of work. Manage support activities according to the organization SLA. Oversee the level 2 support of the existing applications.
- Analyzes business requests and recommend best suited solutions (build vs. buy, configure vs. customize)
- Prioritize work and remove barriers for his/her employees.
- Ensure consistency and application of all required Change Management processes.
- With other leaders in IT, orchestrate the staffing of prioritized projects according to the capacity available and optimize the resource utilization and the team productivity.
- 10+ years of functional IT or business unit experience with Oracle ERP systems (EBS R12) and a minimum of 3-5 years in comparable leadership position in a corporate IT organization. Oracle ERP certification preferred.
- Proven experience of leading and managing resources (employees, not contractors) through complex projects, including but not limited to; scope management, activity breakdown and timeline definition, reporting, requirements and test plans documentation, team leadership throughout the project activities.
- Track record of success in the development and management of high performing teams.
- Strong understanding of Oracle EBS R12 modules, including Financials, Procurement, Order Management, Receivables and Manufacturing. Technical Knowledge of AR, Order Processing and the Procure to Pay modules / Cycle.
- Deep familiarity with ERP security and compliance best practices and standards.
- Exposure to other platforms such as Payment processing, banking, financial systems such as budgeting/reporting/consolidation, Demand/supply planning and forecasting, transportation management and/or fleet management.
- International experience with the deployment of back office or supply chain systems (NA & EU markets).
- Experience with PL/SQL.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with business stakeholders, IT teams, and vendors.
- Experience working with Agile or Waterfall project environment. Project Management certification desired.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or a related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Currently reside within a reasonable daily commute to the office in Tampa, FL or willing to relocate, with company assistance, upon hire.
- Legally authorized to work in the USA without any form of sponsorship, now and in the future.