Start a Search
Website Oculus Search
An Adult Primary Care practice is seeking a board-certified Nurse Practitioner to join its Adult Medicine Group. This practice is located in Southeastern Vermont and is part of a large physician-owned group partnership. All of our Health Center Facilities are NCQA certified at the highest Levels.
Nurse Practitioner Qualifications and Job Duties:
- This position is full-time Nurse Practitioner and the scope of practice encompasses diagnosing and treating acute and chronic conditions;
- health maintenance and prevention of diseases through patient education
- The Nurse Practitioner will administer immunizations and physicals.
- The Nurse Practitioner will treat work with team on treatment planning.
- The clinic hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30am to 5:00 pm.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a very competitive base salary starting at 112,000, plus bonuses.
- includes Medical, dental.
- ADD, short term and long term disability,
- 4 weeks paid vacation.
- Paid holidays.
- annual CME of $1000.
- malpractice paid.