Inventory Control Specialist
Website Oculus Search
The Inventory Control Specialist will be the primary Customer contact for all inventory-related issues and communication. The Inventory Control Specialist will coordinate, manage and communicate all aspects of inventory control required to maintain a high level of Customer confidence and satisfaction. The Inventory Control Specialist will work with the appropriate plant and warehouse staff to rapidly identify, investigate, resolve and communicate inventory related matters. Ensure continual and relentless inventory accuracy to support timely and accurate reporting to customers. The Inventory Control Specialist will coordinate with Planning, Procurement and Warehouses to assure the production plan can be met, reconciliations are swiftly and accurately completed, scrap/yield expectations are being monitored and met and products are being delivered on time.
· Monitor and manage Customer inventory.
· Work with Warehouses to assure Inventory accuracy at all times.
· Monitor incoming POs and work with Procurement/Customer/Warehouse to assure on-time delivery and receipt of inventory.
· Monitor Raw Material Issue Transactions and Inventory on hand for FIFO usage.
· Monitor Material Issue and Production Booking transactions daily throughout campaigns to assure accurate transaction processing.
· Swiftly cycle count, button-up and reconcile inventory post campaign to assure accuracy.
· Manage Customer Inventory Exceptions.
· Coordinate and execute rework projects.
· Manage Customer Requests, Complaints and Issues.
· Oversee Cycle Counting Process where necessary.
· Assist with development of processes, tools and reports to support Inventory optimization.
· Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
· Excellent communication and coordination skills.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Excellent systems and technical skills
· Experience with ERP systems, specially MRP and Inventory Control preferred
· High School Degree or Equivalent