Start a Search
Inpatient Care Management Consultant(Social Worker)
Website Oculus Search
TITLE: Inpatient Care Management Consultant
Location: Columbus, OH
Now is your chance to join a Forbes magazine top 100 hospital where career growth and opportunity await you.
They are committed to building healthcare teams whose care exceeds the expectations of their patients and community and are looking for quality talent who share the same values.
They’re nestled in a beautiful rural setting but close enough to the big city to enjoy that too!
If that sounds like the change you are looking for, please read on…
What they’re looking for:
• Bachelors in Social Worker required.
• Ohio License(LSW or LPC)
Hours and compensation potential:
• 40 hours/week, 8a – 4:30p with a weekend/holiday rotation
• Hourly range of $29hr-$41hr per hour dependent upon experience
• Full benefits package including relocation assistance
What you’ll be doing:
• The Social Worker Care Manager acts as part of a multidisciplinary team to ensure the patient’s progress across the continuum is efficient, with quality patient care.
The Care Manager will provide discharge planning coordination and intervention for all inpatients and to observation to outpatients as needed.
They intervene with patients who have complex psychosocial needs.
They offer crisis intervention to patients and families and coordinate the development of a discharge plan for high-risk patient populations.
The goal of the Care Manager is to promote patient wellness, reduce re-admission rates, and improve patient care outcomes.
• Position reports to IP (Inpatient) Care Management manager.
• Opportunity to work with a great group of individuals.