Start a Search
Website Oculus Search
- Oversees and maintains optimal function of the HRIS (Chronos Pro/Dimensions) , which may include installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrade to applications, systems, and modules.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HRIS users.
- Collaborates with executive leadership and HR staff to identify system improvements and enhancements; recommends and implements solutions.
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HRIS users.
- Programs custom functions and documentation such as automated queries, filters, macros, and reports.
- Compiles or assists with the acquisition of complex data reports, summaries, and logs for senior executives and HR staff.
- Serves as lead representative and liaison between HR, information services, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HRIS design and implementation projects and key trainer for end users.
- Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS providers, vendors, and technology.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Thorough understanding of all areas of information systems with a highly technical understanding of at least one commercial HRIS product.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field required.