Hospice RN – Clinical Liaison
Website Oculus Search
We are looking for a compassionate clinical liaison to market our facility’s services to patients, their families, and caregivers. The clinical liaison will guarantee continuity of care for patients transitioning to our facility and have the ability to make informed recommendations by maintaining knowledge of our services and industry developments.
We are looking for Clinical Liaisons who would do some of the hands on care and a social worker that rotates between the units to help provide hospice in a scattered bed format.
Clinical Liaison Responsibilities:
- Implementing marketing plans to achieve sales goals.
- Cultivating relationships with sources to generate repeat referrals.
- Participating in the facility’s marketing education, ensuring knowledge of their resources.
- Providing facility tours and conducting presentations for potential referral sources and patient families.
- Attending seminars and conferences to promote the facility.
- Collaborating with facility personnel regarding referrals, evaluations, and marketing activities.
- Reviewing physicians’ orders and patients’ clinical needs, and gathering clinical information.
- Conducting assessments to establish the suitability of prospective admissions.
- Communicating activities and concerns to supervisor.
Clinical Liaison Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing
- One (1) year of RN experience in local market with a strong knowledge of governmental home health regulations, Medicare requirements, and care plan development techniques
- Strong Clinical RN background (preferably in a fast paced ICU or ER environment)
- Previous medical sales experience preferred (Needs to have a sales mind set)
- Active clinical license
- Valid driver’s license with up-to-date insurance