Start a Search
Field Service Technician
Website Oculus Search
The Service Technician serves as an ambassador for the Company and is responsible for managing equipment installation and repairs for air compressors, dryers, tanks, and all related compressed air products. Services are performed on-site and on-demand, to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Servicing air compressors, dryers, filters, and related compressed air equipment.
- Troubleshoot and evaluate electrical diagrams and machine faults.
- Provide technical service, start-ups, installation and repairs of air compressors, dryers, tanks, and all related compressed air products.
- Complete written evaluations, recommendations, and related company reports. Ability to work with service software for communication and scheduling.
- Positive attitude and desire to grow an existing sales & service business.
- Previous field experience working on compressed air equipment.
- 2 – 3 years of experience with a service-based organization.