Field Service Engineer (East Coast) 1566
Website Oculus Search
Our client is adding a new position for a Field Service Representative. This position will provide on-site service including preventive maintenance, calibration, installation, and training across all product lines in the Eastern Region (Maine to South Carolina). Ideally, you will be located in the greater New York Metro region, but other major cities in the territory are possible. The base salary range for this position is $32.00-$36.50 per hour and depends on technical and service experience within the analytical instrumentation field. The compensation includes bonus opportunities. The company offers full benefits, monthly car allowance/mileage, profit sharing bonuses; and a $10,000 anniversary bonus every five years.
- Preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, and calibration of instruments at customer sites within the assigned region.
- Managing inventory, trip planning, and administrative tasks related to service functions.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- 2 years experience in troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining complex analytical instruments.
- Ability to work independently and with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work with electronic schematics, test equipment, and repair tools
- Associates degree in engineering, chemistry or other technical degree required.
- Availability for frequent overnight travel (up to 75%).
- Valid driver’s license and passport.