Start a Search
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR RN – HOSPICE
Website Oculus Search
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR RN – HOSPICE WANTED
Our Executive Director will:
- Responsible for compliance with all regulations, laws, policies and procedures, that are applicable to hospice and Medicare / Medicaid issues when applicable on a daily basis.
- Ensures that hospice employs qualified individuals (for all staff members) and accepts responsibility for daily agency operations.
- Immediately available (or has Alternate Designee) to be on-site during business hours or immediately available by telephone when off-site conducting agency business, available after hours as needed.
- Provides oversight for the hospice operations to ensure agency success
- Provides support and coaching to hospice team
- Interview and select potential employees
- Ensures all hospice policies and procedures for compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Communicate with patients, patient family members, and physicians concerning patient care
- Monitor hospice census and staffing trends
- Maintain departmental budget and financials
- Oversees the implementation of policy, procedures and quality improvement programs
– Active in-state RN license
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in healthcare administration, nursing or related field preferred.
– At least five years of experience in a leadership role.
– Strong financial acumen, including experience with profit and loss statement.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to motivate and lead a team to achieve organizational goals.