Start a Search
Website Oculus Search
- Electrical schematic and hardware design using AutoCAD.
- Work with/support the panel shop activities on panel build projects.
- PLC programming – All Allen-Bradley PLC Products, but other controllers are also required by customers.
- HMI programming –Allen-Bradley FactoryTalk View SE, Factory Talk View Me, & PanelView using
- FactoryTalk View ME. Maple Systems and other brands are also required by customers.
- VFD programming and setup. ABB & AB are the principal brands. Advanced understanding is needed.
- Servo and motion control programming.
- Manage personal schedule of responsibilities on multiple projects and communicate with other company team members and customers.
- Travel to local and remote customer sites is required. Travel is mostly project based and can vary based on project timelines.
- Troubleshoot and perform repairs and modifications on the mechanical, electrical, or software aspects of equipment at customer sites to customer’s satisfaction.
- Assist in the start-up, checkout, installation, and testing of equipment.
- Excellent customer relations and interpersonal relations skills including a high degree of diplomacy.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience with hardware design and selection in accordance with the National Electrical Code and UL 508 requirements.
- Ability to travel to local and remote customer sites is required.