CLASS A CDL DRIVER
Website Oculus Search
Pay Rate: $0.60 per mile
Additional Pay Details: $23.00 per stop. Drivers will make 10-18 stops per week.
– Schedule: Drivers will be off on Friday & Saturday or Sunday & Monday – days off cannot be selected
– Start Time: 1000 – 1900 (10AM – 7PM) – start times will vary – drivers cannot select their start time
– Shift: 12 – 14 hours
– Potential to be home 1 – 2 nights a week in addition to reset
Operating Area: SD, NE, IA, CO, KS, MO, NM, TX, OK, AR, LA, and IL.
– Delivering multiple hardware and building-type products in a 48′ and 53′ dry van trailer to stores in the above-mentioned states.
– All loads are live loaded.
The account manager is located on-site.
– Hazmat endorsement is required within 60 days of hire – the account will reimburse the cost once obtained.
– Drivers are responsible for securing all loads.
– Drivers will tailgate freight with a manual pallet jack.
– Pallets weigh 500 – 1500 lbs.
– Uniform shirts are required and provided.
– Steel-toed boots required – account will reimburse up to $75 of the cost.
– Passengers are not permitted.
– Trucks are permanently assigned but must remain at the account during time off.
Equipment Types: None specified.
Endorsements: None specified.
Documents: None specified.
Average Miles per Week: 1,767.
Average Stops per Week: 16.
License Type: Class A
Trucking Experience (Tractor – Trailer) Level: 3 months
Must have a clean enough driving record and background to qualify (based on company guidelines)
Must pass the Pre-Employment Hair Follicle Test
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Fortune 500 company with strong financial health and jobs in every state.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 80000
Salary Max : 84000
Currency Type : US Dollars