Start a Search
business development manager
Website Oculus Search
This privately held financially stable client is seeking a Business Development Manager to be the main point of contact for organizational level discussions with Health Systems, or customers in other segments in the healthcare industry and is responsible for working to expand their purchasing relationships with this client. You would be dealing with supply chain management, executives, and department heads.
- Investigate and implement new methods to increase sales of these facilities through direct contact by phone calls, emails, site visits, or trade shows. Travel as needed to meet face to face with main contacts.
- Open discussion lines with accounts to create a better streamlined conversation on accounting and/or shipping issues.
- Continue to improve image and services as a large supplier in the healthcare industry.
- Travel up to 20% of the quarter.
- Possesses a bachelor’s degree.
- Sales skills in a consultative selling or equivalent environment.
- Maintains a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively and communicate with company staff and customers.
- Ability to work independently and manage work tasks effectively.
- Customer visits, travel & trade shows.