Start a Search
Board Certified Music Therapist(Behavioral Health Music Therapist)
Website Oculus Search
TITLE: Board Certified Music Therapist(Behavioral Health Music Therapist)
Location: Buckeye Lake, OH
Now is your chance to join a Forbes magazine top 100 hospital where career growth and opportunity await you.
They are committed to building healthcare teams whose care exceeds the expectations of their patients and community and are looking for quality talent who share the same values.
They’re nestled in a beautiful rural setting but close enough to the big city to enjoy that too!
If that sounds like the change you are looking for, please read on…
What they’re looking for:
• Must have a Bachelors degree and be a Board Certified Music Therapist (MT-BC).
• Knowledge of DSM –V diagnosis.
Hours and compensation potential:
• The position is full-time, days shift. There is a weekend and holiday rotation.
• The range is between for $46K-$63K depending on experience.
• The facility offers a full benefit package and some help with relocation.
What you’ll be doing:
•Conducts therapy assessments and group and individual therapy with inpatient psychiatric adult, child, and adolescent patients.
•Completes documentation accurately, competently, and within specified time frames.
• Position reports to the Therapeutic Services Manager whom is well respected. Great team to work with and looking for someone that is a team player.
• Will work with children, adolescents and adults. The free-standing Behavioral Health facility was built about 7 years ago so it is nice.