Application Engineer – Torque Rheometers & Extrusion (Houston) 1587
Website Oculus Search
Our client has a new position for an Application Engineer. You will be responsible for supporting sales of their lines of Torque Rheometers & Extruder instruments and, for providing after-sales support to existing customers. The salary range for this position is $66,000 to $74,500. The position is in Houston, TX. They offer full benefits, profit sharing bonuses, and a $10,000 anniversary bonus every five years.
- Conducting, evaluating, and presenting feasibility studies (sample measurements).
- Installations, training, and technical support.
- Interpreting data and troubleshooting issues.
- Participating in conferences and trade shows.
Skills and qualifications you will need:
- 2+ years of experience in mixing, extrusion or related methods.
- Exceptional communications skills (written, oral, and presentation) for interactions with clients ranging from Quality Control Technicians to University Professors and CEOs.
- Ability to work independently and with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, or materials science.
- Availability for frequent overnight travel (up to 50%).
- Valid driver’s license and passport.