Account Manager – Construction
Website Oculus Search
Position: Strategic Account Manager – Construction Technology
Location: Chicago – Dallas – New York – Atlanta – Remote – Open
Recruiting two individuals with the following experience:
· Do you have hands on experience with very large construction GCs. (ERN 500)
· Have you worked for a construction technology vendor as an Account Manager or Consultant
· Have you worked as a consultant with large GC on construction projects
Construction AI solutions vendor for the construction sector is looking for Strategic Account Managers to own and drive the company’s relationships with large construction GCs (ERN 500)
The individual we are looking for must be a savvy construction professional that has been or worked closely with large projects Project Managers / Superintendents.
Ideally the individual will also have experience with construction technology (project management software) i.e. Procore, SoftwareONE,
This role is more consulting where the Account Manager will nurture relationships with key clients (large GCs), understand their business strategy, identify their issues and manage the clients’ journey with the company’s solutions.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with key clients (large GCs), focusing on company executives.
• Collaborate with customers to understand their goals, challenges, and objectives, aligning our product to meet their needs effectively.
• Drive product adoption and usage by providing guidance, and support to clients, ensuring they maximize the value of the company’s technology.
• Identify opportunities for upselling and expansion within existing accounts, working closely with the sales team to drive revenue growth.
• Provide regular updates to clients on product enhancements, new features, and industry trends that could impact their operations.
• Collaborate with the product teams to communicate customer feedback, insights, and requirements for continuous product improvement.
• Track metrics and figures with respect to the success of the client adoption, and value generated for the customers. Plan and initiate actions to improve these.
• Significant experience as a construction or engineering professional
• 3+ years working for companies with construction technology (plan / build)
• Experience on large scale projects
• Deep understanding of large construction projects and business processes
• Worked with, sold and/or integrated technology for LARGE construction projects
• Proactive, with the ability to take a task from idea to production and thrive in a fast-paced startup working environment.
• Be willing to travel for client meetings and industry events